Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A visit from Shari and Ryder


My fried Shari came for a visit on Monday morning with her very beautiful boy Ryder. He's 5 months old now, and all too adorable. Emily loved him. We had a nice visit. And thanks to Shari for listening to the neverending explanations Riley gave of all of the tv shows, toys, dvds and anything else that Riley so happened to come across that she felt needed to be shared. Sorry that you got caught though, at age 4, the start to get smart. Not sure exactly what happened cause I was in the kitchen, but Riley told Shari something and I think Shari gave to old "uh-huh" as she was tending to Ryder. I think Riley asked her if she heard her and Shari said yes, and Riley pulled the - "okay, so what did I say" - too funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.