
So, I had my latest book club gathering last Friday night. We decided to hold our meeting on a Friday night this time in hopes of chillin' in Laura's hot tub and drinking wine. Well the wind and rain quickly dissolved the hot tub idea, but we still drank wine, ate lots of food and maintained our to-be-bus-boy (Laura's husband Jeff). We also decided to expand our book chatter on-line, thanks to Laura who had the idea. She first set us up on a Wiki site, and then she suggested maybe a blog would be better. I set up a blog this weekend to see how it goes. The site is called Rant N' Rave and you can access it on my friends list from this blog. Anyway the book we reviewed last month was Bel Canto by Ann Patchett. I only rated in a 3/5, but I think others like it more than I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.