Mommy Keri had a day out on Saturday - a wedding shower for a my friend Meredith from work. It was actually a Tupperware party - what? Wasn't that popular in like 1970 - well apparently Tupperware is making a comeback. Is this what we do when we get to our mid 30s? In the last year I have been to a Pampered Chef party, a jewelry party, a purse party, a cleaning supply party and now a tupperware party. It is all food, chatter and spending money - good thing I like to talk, because aren't we all trying to cut back on the other 2. Anyway, my point. When I got home, I was curious "why the change of clothes?" on the girls. Kris told me to check out the camera. Hmmmm, when the cat is away, the mice will play.Monday, September 15, 2008
What else goes on when I am out??
Mommy Keri had a day out on Saturday - a wedding shower for a my friend Meredith from work. It was actually a Tupperware party - what? Wasn't that popular in like 1970 - well apparently Tupperware is making a comeback. Is this what we do when we get to our mid 30s? In the last year I have been to a Pampered Chef party, a jewelry party, a purse party, a cleaning supply party and now a tupperware party. It is all food, chatter and spending money - good thing I like to talk, because aren't we all trying to cut back on the other 2. Anyway, my point. When I got home, I was curious "why the change of clothes?" on the girls. Kris told me to check out the camera. Hmmmm, when the cat is away, the mice will play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.