Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First test drive at Daycare and my last day of mat. leave:(





So, today I brought Emily to her new daycare to get acquanted with everyone and to start to get familiar with her surroundings. She took very well to Miss Deb and Miss Andrea her new Thursday and Friday caregivers. She also really like the big windows and the other babies. All the babies are around the same age, so it is good.
As for the rest of our day, the final day of my maternity leave, we are spending it resting with the sniffles. Riley and I seem to have caught that summer cold that Emily had a few weeks ago. Though, I won't deny some of the sniffs and glossy eyes could be due to our circumstances and changes this week. I just hope Riley will be on the mend and healthy enough to go to school on Thursday. These colds always have the worst timing!!
Here are a few pics of Emily's first day. A few in her room and a couple of her in the lobby and in the small children's art gallery where they frame some of little ones' work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.