Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A day at the museum





Well, even though I am back to work, I am very happy that our Tuesdays with our friends is not going to be interupted (well until the New Year, when Tammy has to go back to work). You see, every Tuesday for the last, well over a year anyway, it is an unspoken reserved playdate with our closest friends. Riley and her best buds Landyn, Avery and Kylie and often Ella enjoy their playtimes together in the parks when the weather is nice, or at the playgroup when the weather is not so nice. It also gives us mom's - Julie, Tammy and I and often Amanda - a good chance to chat. And now as the new set of babies get older - Emily, Emmitt, Liam and Ryenne - they are becoming fast friends as well.
Today we took the kids to the Children's Museum, where they had a fantastic time emersing themselves into the different themed areas. Today they spent most of their time being Dinasours, Astronauts and Olympians.
It was the last week for the temporary "olympics" exhibit and they had lots of fun participating in the definitely Canadian appropriate competitions such as rowing, equestrian, and trampoline before recieving their bronze, I mean gold medals.
Too fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.