Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Speaking of words


Okay, I wish I had a video camera today in the car, but I didn't so you will have to settle with a description. It was the funniest thing, that in the end had us all in stitches, I don't think I've seen Emily giggling like this before.
It all started with Emily looking at Riley and saying "hi", then Riley smiled at her and said "hi", then it just started back and forth to each other "hi" - "hi" - "hi" - "hi", over and over and started to sound much like the "mine", "mine" seen from Nemo, if you can picture that. Well it just got us all laughing and Emily started clapping like crazy and the hi's turned to yay's - and then histerical laughter. Since I don't have a picture from the car, here is the cutest picture I took of the girls yesterday.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.