Sunday, August 10, 2008

Princess Riley, Ryenne snuggles and a well needed chuckle




Well Princess Riley went to Fantasy Castle Camp on Friday at the Little Gym. She had a great day of games, crafts and snacks.
Saturday, Aunt Moo (Cindy)came down to meet baby Ryenne, and had a weekend full of snuggles with her. Amber and Olivia joined us too and Kris fabbed us up some fantastic Portabello Burgers and we enjoyed a lovely evening with our dear friends.
They all stayed over night, which was great. In the morning, Amber looked over at Emily and started laughing - I looked over at her and had a good chuckle too. Check out the picture below - she was eating bananas and this is how they happened to have dropped. Ha! Ha!
Congratulations to Karen and Jason - as most know she is expecting twins!! And she just found out they are having a boy and a girl!!! How very exciting.

The long awaited-
Rileyism of the day: "mommy Landyn calls Cindy Aunt Moo,why? Should I call her that too? (I said sure) Reply: "Um I think I like to call her Cindy, that's prettier".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.