

Okay, if you are amoung the uninterested, sorry about all of the Olympic coverage, but since Ron McLean had an early departure from Bejing, I've been granted access and full coverage (I wish).
Okay, so we have had 2 more olympians grace the podium. I'm glad to say that being half Canadian actually won't hurt Jon Owen's chances of success in taekwondo!!! What a great bonus medal. Almost makes up for the devastational loss in the Men's K-1 1000, but not really. Heartbraking today to see the Canadian flag carrier fall back to eighth when he was a heavy favorite. It amazes me how so many can thrive when they are in the spotlight, and others have to crash and burn in front of millions. But Van Koeverden, (whom Kris thinks changed his name to further represent his homeland - Vancouverden) in the end showed how truly Canadian he really is, by looking into the CBC camera and saying "I'm sorry."
At least his buddy in the canoe took home a bronze.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.