Saturday, July 31, 2010
Virtual Outdoor Playgroup weeks 3,4, 5 and 6
Okay, so remember at the beginning of June I jumped on board with my friend Jane's Tuesday Virtual Outdoor Playground group. Well, I just wanted to say we haven't forgot about it. I must admit, it isn't hard to do when we are enjoying the summer that we are, in reality we play outside almost all day everyday, especially with the pool. But I do try to make Tuesdays a little more special. In reality I think it has been 9 weeks since I started with the playgroup, and I only seem to have 5 documented weeks, there were a couple of Tuesdays when the girls were away and grandmas, and the other I'm sure was spent in the pool. That being said, here is what we have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.