Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Huh??


Okay, I know there are a few followers of "The Bachelor" out there (mom). Well, though I'm not sure why, I am, or shall I say have been. But after the ridiculousness of last night's episodes, not sure I'll be tuning in for another season. Spoiler Alert if you haven't watched. So good ol' Mr. super dad PROPOSES, down on one knee to brunette big teeth Melissa, only to dump her on the "After the Rose" show afterwards and profess his love to oh "the eyes" Molly (lighter hair), the one he said goodbye to. She, for whatever reason is thrilled with a second chance - stupid. Dumb show - why do a watch these things - so rehearsed and pathetic. Don't get me wrong though, I'll be tuning in tonight for the "After the After the Rose" Special on ABC at 10:00 - hypocrite.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't watched it for awhile, but then got sucked back in this season because Melissa is from Dallas and works in Jay's building, so we got curious and watched it. But last night was So. Ridiculous. Jason is a total TOOL!!! And those women need to seriously make better choices. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed....What a waste of time....it will no longer be my guilty pleasure....stupid Bachelor!!!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.