Friday, March 27, 2009

Emily looked so cute today - or maybe not


Emily looked so cute today when I came home from work. We snuggled for a bit, and I told her that she was adorable and that I was going to get my camera to take a picture of her - but she said NO. I didn't think much of it, not thinking that she really knew what I was talking about, or that she really didn't mean no, but I guess she really did mean NO - and proceded to pull a Riley and have a meltdown.

Huh? And Riley pulled an Emily, posed, and said cheese. Double Huh!

Am I mean to still have taken the picture? I will be ripped apart for it later in life I am sure, but it is too darn funny not to post. I did the same thing to Riley on St. Paddy's day - but she got mad cause I got in the way of a Barbie movie, God forbid, and when I say mad, I mean mad - Kerri says I need to send these to Ellen. I wasn't going to post these, but now that I have caught Emily in the act, I might as well show Riley too. Kris got me in trouble for "tormenting the poor girl" How aweful of me to post these - but please, just laugh. I promise, I won't take or post images like this again.


Things turned around when we went outside in the back yard before dinner. Emily's new favorite place, I don't think she could have gone down the slide any more than she did - so fun. See, wasn't she cute.

1 comment:

  1. Ker,
    Those pictures are priceless!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.