Monday, March 23, 2009

Despise Early Mornings - or at least I used to


Technically, I actually am a morning person, just not too early. I dread pulling myself out of bed - usually at around 6:30 with Emily. I dread it even more when she isn't feeling well and she has been in my bed tossing and turning all night (which is how it has been for the last few days). But if this is what is going to greet me in the early hours of the morning out my back kitchen window, I might just find that I will actually wake myself up intentionally. A completely quiet house (no Wiggles in the background), birds chirping and the sun rising, I tell you, these are the moments you need to pay attention to. Too bad the picture really doesn't do the sunrise justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.