Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Good News For Riley




Hurray, rest easy, breath!! Happy days when things work out. Riley was accepted into Rowntree, the Childcare Centre where Emily goes. She'll be starting July 2nd in their Kindergarten class. Was getting a bit nervous, since Preschool ends in June. It will also work out great for the fall, since Riley's JK class doesn't coincide with my work days. Thanks to Julie and both Grandma's who offered to take her when they could over the summer, but it is a relief knowing that I won't have to worry about next year (winter -yuk). It will be really nice having the girls in the same place Thursdays and Fridays (minus the few Friday's Riley will be in school). No double drop-offs or last minute lunch packing - they provide all of the food!!!!
I picked up the girls today on my bike - with my new Easter present - I meant to take the picture with the girls in the trailer, but they were ready to get out. Then we had some playtime in the back yard. Finally, a sunny day, now that I have to go back to work tomorrow :(
Oh, and Riley was excited to come home yesterday to her new bike - (which has now been tweaked a bit and is working great - there was a little glitch when she first tried it out).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.