

It was a new record - as Riley said - "I had 4 sleepovers, because I'm 4!!". That is right, the girls were gone from Saturday until Wednesday, the longest that they have ever been away from home. Good thing we were all very busy, it made the time go by fast. Kris and I (well mainly Kris) got so much accomplished around the house. The gardens were re framed with wood; the backyard groomed and mulch was added; the play area for the girls was reorganized and cleaned up; the front porch gate was hung and the posts were put in place for the new back fence and gate; there was a massive general clean-up, lumber was picked up to close in the front steps and to put a roof on the arbor; we bought a new bike for Riley; new blinds were hung in the girls room etc. etc. - amazing what you can get done when the kids aren't around.
As far as the girls, they were busy too. A trip to the park and animal farm; a visit with Tat and Aryanna; swimming in Mooretown with both Grandmas and Papa; a photo session with all of the grandparents followed by dinner out; and oodles of playtime and computer time. I think Grandma Mary is taking some well needed rest today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.