Oh, my mistake, that is just the giant mountain of snow in the plaza parking lot.
Are you kidding me? Kris and I laughed pretty hard at this last night when we were out for dinner and a movie. I was picking up a few crafty things at the Dollar store today and had to capture it. I don't think I have spoken much about the snow that has been increasingly accumulating around us since well oh, let me think, October 28th. Can't remember when I last saw a blade of grass. And then old Whiarton Willie and all of the rest of the groundhogs went and saw their shadows yesterday, solidifying the fact that we have to deal with 6 more weeks of winter. In our neighbourhood, we seriously just have nowhere else to put the stuff. Yesterday, we came home from work to find snow splattered across our drive and walkway and even over our mound of a front lawn. We wondered what when down. Then we saw it. The BobCat that usually ploughs our sidewalks now has a contraption on in that shoots the snow out the top and to the sides because there is nowhere to push the snow anymore. Picture a giant snow blower 3 feet up on the top of a tractor. Can't wait till the weekend when the forecast says it will be +7 and we'll all be trying to keep the water out of our basements. Maybe I'll return to see if Mount Everest has transformed into Rara Lake.
You guys are nuts! Move! Come to the light...Texas is warm!
ReplyDelete