Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Strawberry Time!!!






Well, we went out to the farm yesterday to pick strawberries. Yum, Yum!! I think Riley ate more than she picked but shhh, don't tell anyone. We were joined by the Rice's and Charles' (sans the men). Kind of a cool and cloudy day, but ended up being perfect for the strawberry patch. Riley loved the ride on the back of the tractor, and can't wait to go back and do it again.
Rileyism of the day: "After we pick strawberries again, we can pick blueberries, and raspberries, and even more strawberries, I love picking berries and I love eating them." (WITH HUGE SMILES AND HER EXCITED FACE).

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics from Strawberry picking! Riley looks priceless in her floatie wetsuit...I love that pic!
    Isn't the one of Emily beautiful? She is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.