Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chef Riley in charge of Pizza Friday





Well Riley made her first Pizza last night (Kris chopped, but she assembled). It was very tasty. Just our family last night.
We discovered something funny about our microwave last night. Check out the picture and read the screen on the microwave. That's right it says "Child". She was pushing a whole bunch of buttons and I looked over and saw the annoyed microwave flashing its "warning, warning, child alert". I had no idea the microwave was so discriminating.
About the House Fairy comments - she is so super creepy, but hey, my feet are being saved from stepping on little preschooler toys.
One more thing. As many of you know, I am usually having to edit around, or bypass pictures where Kris loves to give silly or sarcastic faces in pictures. Well, I decided I should just start including them, if he wants to be silly, then I should be proud to display it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics..papa Dave will be so proud that Riley likes to cook! Emily looks older in that pic...maybe it is the big highchair??

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.