I was happy that it fell on a Tuesday this year, as both of the girls were home with me. They were very excited to wake up on the first day of December to a dusting of snow. Now I know it snowed in Texas on Dec. 2nd, which is utterly bizarre, but I will have it be known, that the snow did fall in Canada first - not that that is much of a competition - ha ha! Maybe they didn't get snow down south in Corunna, but we did get some here in London.
We also like to put up our Christmas decorations on December 1st. Riley was very eager to get started, but she had to run up to her room to get dressed first, in a very beautiful Christmas dress (thank-you Lauren) just for the occasion. She was happy hanging decoration on the tree and placing other decorations around the house.
Emily was happy colouring in her new favorite spot - her little table which has been brought downstairs in front of the cozy fireplace. She did hang one decoration on the tree though, and she won't hesitate to tell you all about it - "I hang Donald Duck!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.