Riley called another Pajama day on Boxing Day. We, once again, were all for it. So all we did was play, play, play. And we didn't get dress all day. The girls just enjoyed lazing around and getting acquainted with their new toys and I spent most of the day finishing off the Christmas Puzzle. Every year Papa Rick gets a puzzle. For as long as I can remember, we have done a puzzle on Christmas Day. Papa was hesitant to pull out the puzzle, seeing as they were leaving that evening so we would only have the day to work on it, and it looked hard. I insisted that we had to start it. Of course, it didn't get finished that day, but he agreed to leave it for us to finish off. And finish it I did!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Boxing Day - PJ Day and the Christmas Puzzle
Riley called another Pajama day on Boxing Day. We, once again, were all for it. So all we did was play, play, play. And we didn't get dress all day. The girls just enjoyed lazing around and getting acquainted with their new toys and I spent most of the day finishing off the Christmas Puzzle. Every year Papa Rick gets a puzzle. For as long as I can remember, we have done a puzzle on Christmas Day. Papa was hesitant to pull out the puzzle, seeing as they were leaving that evening so we would only have the day to work on it, and it looked hard. I insisted that we had to start it. Of course, it didn't get finished that day, but he agreed to leave it for us to finish off. And finish it I did!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.