Tonight was Riley's Christmas Concert at Holy Rosary. Her JK class was set to sing "Where is Santa?" and then they were to be joined by the SK's for "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus". I'm posting ASAP because I know that there are some eager grandparents and aunties out there who will be awaiting some pictures. They were totally adorable tonight. Riley and Landyn were right up front and centre and stood out in their green amongst a sea of red. Riley was so good with her warm-up session at home as well. It was fitting when we went out after supper and there had been a nice sprinkling of snow on the ground. It gave it a nice Christmas feel. I do have video clips as well (which are too large to upload here) so I'll have to figure out another way for you to see them. It was really a cute night.
Mrs. Sangers had an extra treat for them when they returned to their class. Stockings filled with goodies and a "stuffie" for each of them. Riley got a little snow man which she promptly gave to Emily followed by a little kiss. She is so sweet with her and takes care of her so well when they are in a crowd, and Emily just loves that she includes her in whatever she can.
Very cute...thanks for posting so quickly for us aunts and grandparents!
ReplyDelete