Monday, April 21, 2008

Rileyisms for the week!!





Well she is just full of them this week, the Rileyisms that is. I thought I should dedicate a post just for her.
1. (Said when I asked her if she was okay after a long succession of coughs and sneezes) "That was my coughing and sneezing masterpiece!"
2. (said when asked if she wanted to go under the bridge for fries and see the boats) "I love boats...........and butterflies....and flowers."
3. (said after I complimented her the other morning) "mom, don't tell me that I look beautiful, I already know I am beautiful."
4. (said after I told her it wasn't good manners to lift up her dress at the dinner table) "My manners are lost........in a maze".
5. (said when wanting to watch the Hunchback of Notre Dame) "Mom, can I watch the Fuzzy show, you know the one with Fuzzy Moho" Um, you mean Quasimoto!! "right that one, with the princess who has black hair."
6. (a Riley classic which is becoming a regular statement she says when we say she is too little to do something) "soon I will be a teenager and I will be able to do it, because I am going to be a teenager soon."
7. (said the day after I little boy bit her at school for getting the drum that he apparently wanted) "look Miss Gloria, I got the drum today, and nobody bit me!"

1 comment:

  1. haha, these kill me!! My favourite is the lost manners one. And the coughing and sneezing masterpiece. Too hiliarious!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.