So both of the girls caught a nasty bug this week. Both were home bound with fevers at one point. The sleeps at night were broken, the persistant coughs are still lurking and we were all definitely a little tired. But that doesn't mean we haven't been up to anything. I still managed to get out with the girls on Thursday night for dinner, we were able to get many things done around the house, inside and out, and we even had a bit of a family swim at the Y yesterday. But I can't say that I wouldn't be ecstatic if we woke up tomorrow all healthy and ready to go.
The girls are still managing to have some fun. Here they are playing peekaboo in the living room today. Emily is starting to wander around the house more and more now too.
Did you take the bar down?? Where did that desk come from?? I hope everyone is back to normal this week too!
ReplyDeleteYes, bar is down, desk was mine, pulled it up from the basement. The bar may make a return when the kids get older and we start having parties again. For now, it wasn't getting much use.
ReplyDelete