Here is the one I remember: While we were on our way to Emily's Daycare: "um, excuse me, mommy, your driving is ruining my drawing on the etch-a-sketch!" (envision super sassy tone)in which I replied that I had to drive - and she said "oh ya, right, I guess maybe I could just wait until we get there to draw my picture." Good idea Riley.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Rileyisms
Okay, I'm sure you are all missing the Rileyisms, non. Here is the deal, there are just so many, that if I don't jot them down at the time of, they have been replaced by a new one and my memory fails me. So I need to come up with a better system of keeping track of them, before I get a chance to get to my blog. I know Auntie Kerri heard a few good ones this week, but I can't remember exactly what they were.
Here is the one I remember: While we were on our way to Emily's Daycare: "um, excuse me, mommy, your driving is ruining my drawing on the etch-a-sketch!" (envision super sassy tone)in which I replied that I had to drive - and she said "oh ya, right, I guess maybe I could just wait until we get there to draw my picture." Good idea Riley.
Here is the one I remember: While we were on our way to Emily's Daycare: "um, excuse me, mommy, your driving is ruining my drawing on the etch-a-sketch!" (envision super sassy tone)in which I replied that I had to drive - and she said "oh ya, right, I guess maybe I could just wait until we get there to draw my picture." Good idea Riley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.