As many know, I have been out of commission for the last week. Last Tuesday, my back went into spasm when I leaned over while holding Emily, and I've been functioning shall we say "minimally" since then. Was actually virtually immobile for the first 2 days.
Anyway, haven't had the camera out too much.
Wish I had the video camera today when Emily was on the change table. She was chatting and squeeling away and my mom said, well you certainly are the chatterbox aren't you Emily, and right on queue, she sad "yep". I know it was just a baby noise, but it totally sounded like that and we just cracked up.
Rileyism of the day: "You and Grandma don't open the door, I can do it, because I'm an EXPERT." (while we were going into the library - she pushes the wheelchair accessible botton.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.