I'm not sure why Emily had a bit of a pout on at first, but no worries, she cheered up fast. I had to take the picture with the sad face though because it cracks me up.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween Pictures
I'm having a crazy busy week planning for my party tomorrow night, but someone is dying to see some Halloween pictures. Last minute change of costume for Emily found her back in the chicken costume - but this time we added some face paint. We'll have to save the Jesse/Bullseye costume for next year. Riley picked the rest of our costume. Komoka had a haunted house at the community centre that we took the kids to. It was really quite impressive, though they were both hinding in our shoulders crying by the time we got out. That quickly changed when they were given goodie bags, cookies and a drink at the exit. No trick or treaters came to our place, but we did go to a few houses in the neighbourhood. I'm glad they didn't come to our place, because they hand out quite the goodies here in Kilworth. Notice Emily's 500g box of SMARTIES!!
I'm not sure why Emily had a bit of a pout on at first, but no worries, she cheered up fast. I had to take the picture with the sad face though because it cracks me up.













I'm not sure why Emily had a bit of a pout on at first, but no worries, she cheered up fast. I had to take the picture with the sad face though because it cracks me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.