Monday, November 22, 2010

A busy November



November started off with a Daycare switch for Emily. We said our good-bye's to Miss Shiela, Miss Melissa and Miss Christina, which was very sad, because they all were so good with Emily. And we said hello to the new Daycare and the Preschool room with Miss Sherry and a new Miss Melissa (don't have pictures yet). She is fitting in pretty well, but she is always sad at drop off. I think it is a transition problem. I remember Riley being this way at this age. She always made a big fuss when we had to go anywhere. They both have the "I'd rather stay home all day in my p.j's gene I think. But Riley grew out of it, so hopefully Emily will too. Once we get out the door though, everything is A-OK and they always have fun. Being able to drop the girls off at the same place has definitely made life a little easier, so it has all been worth it. We will miss the girls at Rowntree park - but once again, another chapter is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.