I am so behind, so I am once again doing the crazy blogathon. We're just too busy, no time to blog. And I'm in the mood and Emily's sleeping and Riley is at school, so here we go. I'm all backwards here, cause I'm backtracking to last weekend. Thanksgiving weekend.
On Saturday we met up with Grandma Mary and Papa Rick in Goderich for my cousin Steve's wedding. Now we all know how fast time flies, and it has literally been years since I have seen my cousins. I'm so glad we were able to go to the wedding and spend time with our family. You sometimes forget the importance of family and it was nice to be reminded and to be there along side Aunt Debbie and her husband Charlie for the big day. My dad is her only sibling, so in essence we are her only family, and I believe we are Chris and Steven's only cousins. Steve and Amanda also have the sweetest little son together - Sammy. He is just Emily's size and such a cutie. Riley loved dressing up for the day and seeing the bride and bridesmaids in all of their beautiful dresses. They also had fun spending the day with papa and grandma, meeting other children and dancing on the dance floor. It was a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.