Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Why I like Wednesdays (and why I don't)

I think I like Wednesdays because of the simplicity of the day, and the fact that it is generally the same every week. I rarely book play dates for Wednesday, and have nothing usually scheduled. The girls and I take our time in the morning, have a nice breakfast, I have my coffee and sit at the computer while the girls almost always play very nicely together in the blue room. I especially like Wednesdays when the sun is out, which it has been for the last little while. We almost always go to the library on Wednesday morning, and since it has been nice I've been riding my bike with the girls in the bike trailer (which I love, love, love). Then they most adorably push a mini grocery cart around Valumart to pick up a few odds and ends that we have run out of by mid week. When we get home, we usually stay outside, have lunch outside and they play outside until Emily's nap. I just really look forward to our low-key Wednesday morning rituals.
Now as much as a love Wednesdays there are 2 very good reasons why I don't like them.
The first is that I don't really get to see Kris :( due to the second reason I don't like Wednesdays - I have to go into work.
You see, it is a love/hate relationship I have with Wednesday, but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.