You never know how long it will last, how often or for how many years you will be able to witness these moments - but I hope always and often. There is nothing more that I love, than watching my girls love each other. I love when Emily wakes up in the morning and the first thing she says is "where's Riley?" well more like "where Ryeeee?". I love when they just look at each other and smile and say hi, or go in for a random kiss or snuggle, or say "I love you" to each other. (one of Emily's first phrases spoken actually.) But tonight was the cutest. Before the went down for the night, we climbed into my bed to watch 'NinnaLella', more commonly known as "Cinderella". Riley climbed into her usually t.v. position with the giant pillow, and as Emily tired, she climbed right up on Riley's tummy and cozied in. They held hands and Riley stroked her temple. I was so happy that they had remained in the same position after I left to grab my camera. But they weren't going anywhere, Em was totally cozy and Riley was loving it, so they stayed like this til' bedtime.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
I love how they love each other.
You never know how long it will last, how often or for how many years you will be able to witness these moments - but I hope always and often. There is nothing more that I love, than watching my girls love each other. I love when Emily wakes up in the morning and the first thing she says is "where's Riley?" well more like "where Ryeeee?". I love when they just look at each other and smile and say hi, or go in for a random kiss or snuggle, or say "I love you" to each other. (one of Emily's first phrases spoken actually.) But tonight was the cutest. Before the went down for the night, we climbed into my bed to watch 'NinnaLella', more commonly known as "Cinderella". Riley climbed into her usually t.v. position with the giant pillow, and as Emily tired, she climbed right up on Riley's tummy and cozied in. They held hands and Riley stroked her temple. I was so happy that they had remained in the same position after I left to grab my camera. But they weren't going anywhere, Em was totally cozy and Riley was loving it, so they stayed like this til' bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.