Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lot's going on, but first, more pics of the house.

Have not been able to blog since being so busy after our Florida trip. As you know, our offer on 83 Kilworth Park Drive was accepted and we are on the move - well we just have to sell our house now. We went out for the home inspection today and it went well. I snapped some pictures for you, since they were pretty limited on MLS. So here we go.
This is the view driving down our street.


And this is the house for those who haven't seen it (forgot to take a picture from the outside today).


Here is the pool area and pictures of the rest of the back yard. (I wish I took more of the beautiful front yard with the amazing view.) The yard pictures of the firepit area etc. were taken from the girls bedrooms upstairs.




When you come in from the pool/deck area, you enter the mud/laundry room, and adjacent 2 piece main floor bathroom. This area is also accessed by the double garage and the basement stairs.




From there you enter into the kitchen. Updated, nice island office are and double pantry and eat-in area.





Few pictures of the family room which is off the kitchen (and opens to front foyer as well).



The Living room is on the opposite side of the front foyer, here are a few pics of both and the dining room wich corners the living room/kitchen. (close up of the floor for fun).





Okay, now upstairs. Bathroom with double sink!! 2 bedrooms (green) for girls - great views of trees from all rooms. And the master with a small ensuite.









Okay, finally the basement.
Games room, 2 more bedrooms and an office w/ built-ins (aka Keri's Craft Corner - haha!).






Didn't get pictures of the garage/worshop or shed. But you get the idea I'm sure. So excited. They actually extended Komoka Provincial Park in 2008 to our side of the River so it basically envelopes Kilworth - dubbing the are the "village in the park". No wonder I felt like I was in the Pinery. Can't wait til summer. We will have all of our paperwork settled by Frid. Then we just have to sell!!! Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.