Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow




Riley's first Broadway Musical. The National Tour brought Annie to London on Saturday, and since it is a favorite movies among us girls, we just had to go. To make the day special we first went for "Tea" at The Auberge du Petite Prince. We decided to go for the tradition tea, which I have really wanted to do. It was quite lovely with all of the little sandwiches, pastries, goodies and yummy teas. Then it was off to the show. Definitely a long day for Riley. But she thoroughly enjoyed all of songs and clapped enthusiastically after each number. But I will admit, there were a couple "can we go home now" and "is it over" and many "I'm thirsty's" and when asked what her favorite part was she said "the end" - ha! ha! Regardless, she said she had a good time, as we all did. So thanks to the Grandmas and Auntie Kerri for making this a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.