Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy morning project and Spring Cleanout.




What a gloomy morning it was - so Riley called a "Pajama Day!" Okay, we were all for the girls lazing around in their pj's just playing and hanging out. Riley and Kris got to work painting the Tea Set that Alexandra Kelso gave her for her birthday - very adorable - she was concentrating very hard.
I spent the day sorting and clearing things out for the Diabetes Clothesline Pickup tomorrow - clothes, linens, toys, dishes -you name it they take it, all I have to do is get it to the front porch -done.
The sun actually came out this afternoon, so the girls had some backyard fun in their rain gear (still with pj's underneath!!) and Kris fired up some ribs on the BBQ.
Oh, I also wanted to post this picture of Emily from yesterday, does she look so much older here, or is it just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.