Friday, January 9, 2009
Not such a normal week after all
Well, we were up and out the door by 7:45 without a problem. The girls were great about going back to school and daycare. My day however didn't turn out to be quite so normal. Popped into urgent care on the way to work to have them look at my eye, which was bothering me. Found out it was pink eye, and they sent me home (we aren't allowed to have patient contact if you have it). Good thing I went home, because by lunch I had a fever, chills, and was sore everywhere, I've been in bed since, where I still lay now. The rest of the family is fine, lets hope they stay that way. Here is hoping for a normal week next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.