
Wow, it has been an entire week since I last posted. Must have been some o.k. weather around here. Anyway, we are busy bees as usual. Kris started his paternity leave on Monday - and was greeted by a significant "honey do" list - most of it made by him though. The time will fly, since we will be in Quebe City for the last week of June, that only leaves 3 weeks before then, and this week is already half over. Just a few photo ops of Riley showing off her cycling skills to Gramma Heather, Papa Dave, Auntie Kerri and Darren on the weekend. They came up for a visit, and much to our suprise ended up leaving with a little extra baggage - Riley. She spent the first part of the week in St. Clair County with all of the grandparents and came back yesterday afternoon. It is always so quiet around here while she is gone - and how so many things can be accomplished (housework wise). Rileyism of the day: "If I pick up 5 toys, then the house fairy with come and bring me a suprise - you know the house fairy". That's right, they seem to have a fairy for everything these days. This was an accidental introduction on my part. There is a link on the Flylady website in the 'kids' section at the bottom called The House Fairy (check it out on my favorites list). Well, last week, I thought I would check it out, so I connected to the link, went into 'KIDS', and Emily woke up, just as Riley came into the room, saw it and asked what it was. Well, I let her check it out (before I had the chance to prescreen it)while I went to get Em, and when I came down, she was so excited, and listening to songs and stories from the 'House Fairy'. Well, now I'm trapped, so I have to think of a 'suprise' that I can give, well, everyday. I decided on a penny dropped into a little organza bag, that way it won't make me poor, and she doesn't really know that value of money yet anyway. So this morning was her first 'suprise' and she was quite excited.
The House Fairy is super creepy! But hey...if it works!
ReplyDelete