Friday, May 16, 2008

Little Gym Fun





Emily and I were able to join Riley in the Gym yesterday. Well, Emily just pretty much just sat on the big red mat the whole time watching Riley do her stuff. (People actually pay to bring there 6 month olds here- why?? - I would never until they are walking). Anyway, it was fun capturing Riley doing some of her tricks. But she was totally in a - "I'm going to do things different today, I'm going to do them my way" kind of mood instead of following the teachers lead. Luckily they are pretty flexible at the little Gym and the teacher ensured Riley's safety and allowed her to "modify" the routines a bit.
In the afternoon, the Donga's came over for a visit while Jelle was at meeting. Their youngest daughter Chloe loved Emily and was snuggling and playing with her all afternoon. Good practice, as her mom Jen is pregnant with twins (boys) and is due in August - from 2 to 4 just like that. I think I'll take that as a clue to stop at 2 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.